Sunday 8 December 2013

Raptors Votes Update

So, at this point, my 3-2-1 votes on each Raptors game is becoming a bit of a flawed exercise; we are tanking (so I shouldn't really want my players to play well...) and one of the vote leaders (Rudy Gay) just got traded to Sacramento. 

But I'm going to keep the votes going. Might as well have a bit of fun with it. I mean look, players might not view my award as prestigious, but give it time. Maybe.

I'm going to stop being lazy and get back into game recaps and votes after each game. But for now, I need to catch up on the votes from the last two games.

THE GSW CAPITULATION

Remember the time we blew a 27-point lead? We actually played three really good quarters that night. And the best three players were....

3 votes- Amir Johnson (16pts, 7/10FGs, 10rebs)
2 votes- Demar DeRozan (26pts, 10/18FGs)
1 vote- Kyle Lowry (20pts, 7/13FGs, 9asts, 4rebs)

PHOENIX

Just to clarify, Landry's stats don't read brilliantly...but he was the only player who tried on defense essentially, and I need to start putting more of an emphasis on D.

3 votes- Amir Johnson (22pts, 9/15FGs, 7rebs)
2 votes- Kyle Lowry (21pts, 7asts)
1 vote- Landry Fields (5pts, 2stls)



No comments:

Post a Comment